>>> Chairman, Non-Executive Director
- Mr Donner (B.Comm) has over 30 years of relevant expertise both in Australia and internationally in equity investment, corporate and project debt financing, capital raising, investment advising and evaluation of both listed and unlisted companies.
- Mr Donner was previously a senior executive with Citibank Group in South Africa and Australia for 9 years. Thereafter, Mr Donner was a director with the Rothschild Australia Group having joined Rothschild in 1990 where he was head of project financing in the resources sector in Western Australia and overseas and subsequently in 1997 founded, built and ran the Rothschild Golden Arrow Fund, Rothschild Australia’s first venture capital resources fund. Mr Donner acquired the Golden Arrow Fund in 2004 after completing a management buyout from Rothschild Australia in 2004 and rebranding the business as LinQ. Shortly thereafter in 2005, Mr Donner founded a second resources fund, the LinQ Resources Fund. The LinQ Resources Fund, a listed investment fund on the ASX, had funds under management of over $500 million by 2008 and was sold to a Singapore conglomerate in 2012.
- Mr Donner has held a number of directorships in both listed and unlisted companies in Australia and overseas.
Tom P. Baskovich.
>>> Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Tom is a University of Western Australia graduate (1st Class Hons) in Mechanical Engineering and spent his earlier career in the Oil & Gas processing and Mining Resources industry. Subsequently he trained as a patent attorney. Tom is a member of the Institute of Patent Attorneys Australia (IPTA) and the Licensing Executive Society (LESANZ).
- A substantial part of Tom’s earlier career (15+ yrs) was as the Director of Patents & Licensing’s with publicly listed Orbital Corporation Limited with responsibilities for technology commercialisation and licensing.
- Between 2009 and June 2014, Tom was the founding Managing Director and CEO of Breakaway Innovations Pty Ltd, a technology development company specializing in applications engineering of biometric sensors, wireless data exchange and analysis systems. Breakaway developed an award winning in-situ bicycle powermeter system released to the international bicycle market through www.vervecycling.com.
- Recent projects included strategic consulting roles in the successful commercialization of WA developed and patented Remsafe Remote Isolation technology (through Remsafe Pty Ltd).
- Contact Tom
Tom Baskovich: +61 449 253 202
>>>Inventor, Founding Director
- In additional to being the founding Director of SPL, Brian is the owner of Westurn Engineering Pty. Ltd. Westurn specialises in CNC machining for its industrial and mining clients. Westurn operates nine (9) CNC machines, 24/7, from their purpose built facility in Mandurah.
- Since the establishment of Westurn, Brian has invented and been granted patent rights to multiple innovative designs, one of which has been implemented by the Water Corporation.
- Brian is a qualified machinist by trade. His early career 1993 – 2000 was spent with Furmanite Corporation (NYSE listed FRM), an internationally recognised specialist in on-site machining and on-line plant and pipeline bolting maintenance.
- During his career with Furmanite, Brian spent 50% of his time on fastener related projects internationally and specialised in trouble-shooting difficult projects. It was during this time that Brian gained a first-hand appreciation of the productivity, labour costs and safety issues relating to fastener removal. It was not until late 2014 that this long gestation period resulted in the breakthrough design of the Segnut.
- In 2000, Brian founded Mandurah Bolts, a fastener retail business and Mandurah Hydraulics, a hydraulic hose retail business. This has provided Brian with a first-hand knowledge of fastener supply chains, OEM manufacturers and product offerings. Both businesses have since been sold off.
- Brian’s combination of experience in the fastener industry, innovation driven problem solving, and access to sophisticated design and machining capability provides Segnut with an invaluable resource as it drives the
- Contact Brian
Brian Bradshaw: +61 408 789 116
>>>Non-Executive Director – Technical
- Danny is a company director of SMS Rental (WA) Pty Ltd, one of the top five mining equipment hire companies to the WA Mining Industry.
- SMS Rental (WA) Pty Ltd specializes in the rental of mining and civil earthmoving equipment and onsite support services to the mining and civil industry, it has built a reputation for its ability to provide effective solutions to all equipment requirements. This ranges from providing a variety of machines for dry hire to supplying a fleet for large mining or civil operations.
- Danny has over 25 years’ resource industry experience and is a heavy duty diesel fitter by trade. Danny has a wealth of experience in maintenance practices and productivity improvements relating to the mining industry.
- Paul is a founding partner in the chartered accounting firm Pike Skinner, (established 1992) which has recently merged with PKF Mack. He is also a founding partner in the financial planning firm PSJM Financial Services.
- Paul has a bachelor of business degree from Curtin University, is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, a fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia, a member of the Australian Institute of Company Director’s, a registered tax agent and self-managed super auditor.
- Over the years Paul has developed a very broad spectrum of business expertise, therefore being able to provide proven advice and solutions of every facet of business, including set up, growing and developing the business and ultimate sale.
>>> Chief Financial Officer