SAFER. FASTER. SMARTER.
SEAMLESS INNOVATION THAT DELIVERS SAFER AND BETTER COMMERCIAL OUTCOMES
A Segnut is a direct replacement for a standard hex nut. It fits onto a standard bolt or stud and and can be tightened to the same torque and tension with standard hex sockets. This makes them a direct replacement for securing wearplates, cutting edges, flange bolts and many other common applications.
Segnuts spin onto an existing bolt or stud and can be torqued with no need for re-tooling or change to process. It has a specially designed Stable Sleeve Interface system to resist accidental loosening and release from impacts and vibrations.
SAFER. It is a unique product which mitigates risk from dangerous work practices that result from hot works and injuries from hand-arm vibration, noise and fatigue.
FASTER. Removal time can be reduced by up to 95% when compared to conventional nuts. This translates to less equipment downtime and faster turn-around times and better utilisation of labour and machines.
SMARTER. It delivers a clear return on investment through improved productivity and safety. It is seamless in that the nuts fit standard bolts and studs and do not require special equipment, licences, training or work areas.
- No hot works and risk of fires
- Less exposure to hand-arm vibration and hand injuries
- Less exposure to noise from rattle gun use
- Reduced fatigue
- Reduction of trip hazards due to oxy-acetylene hoses.
BETTER PRODUCTIVITY & FASTER TURN-AROUND TIMES
- Less equipment downtime with significantly faster removal time
- Frees up labour
- No hot work permits or exclusion zones
- Reduces the torque required to remove nuts therefore less time with rattle guns or rad guns
- Increased re-usability of bolts and studs.
EASE & RELIABILITY
- Fit on standard bolts and studs
- Tightened to the same torque and tension
- The nut is released independent of the condition of the bolt thread
- Uses standard hex nut sockets
- Manufactured to Australian and international standards
- Full product traceability.